Saxy
Saxes!



Saxo Nano
HELLO PEOPLE
We are the awesome beyond awesome SAXOPHONES from Nanyang Concert Band. Stay tune to our blog for more retarded updates. Whooopeee! CHEEEER! COMEEONNN. YESS. THAT'S RIGHT.
smile leh
Saturday, May 27, 2006 @ 11:34 pm
Okays Im back.
So yeah. this huge thing about _________________.
Shall dedicate this post to my lovely juniors out there, mainly Judy Cynthia Sabrina and Jiaying.
Okays so uh. hm don't really know how to go about doing this, but aiyah.
I don't think its anyone's fault. Really. You all did try to do your best, tried to make it all work. And personally, I appreciate that. Everyone has faults. I do, you do, and she does as well. Maybe everyone needs a little more understanding, some pats on their backs, some hugs and words of assurance.
You can say I don't understand because I'm not you and I'm not the one standing in your shoes. You may be right. I try k? =)
Whatever that has happened, forget about it and move on. I know its hard but thinking 24/7 about it is not going to make anything better. If you need to cry, just cry like shit and then dry your tears. If you need to bitch, just bitch your heart out and then conserve energy for whatever that you need to do next. If you need to uh drink, just tell me and I'll smuggle some gin from dad and we can get hangovers together. But after that, no more. Be strong and move on. Do whatever that has to be done to improve the situation. Yeah?
Growing up is not easy. Neither is shouldering responsibilities. But what can we do? No choice right. We all get tired once in a while. Rest all you want now and tomorrow, wake up strong and energised. You people still have a long way to go. I'll be here ya. =)

Stay strong because the band needs you. Stay strong because the juniors need you. Stay strong because we need you too.