Saxy
Saxes!



Saxo Nano
HELLO PEOPLE
We are the awesome beyond awesome SAXOPHONES from Nanyang Concert Band. Stay tune to our blog for more retarded updates. Whooopeee! CHEEEER! COMEEONNN. YESS. THAT'S RIGHT.
WOOOOOOOTS :D
Saturday, August 05, 2006 @ 10:24 pm
Ahahahahahahahas passed down liao shall sprinkle some salt on your wounds. PASSED DOWN LE HAHAHA okay actually I don't have much to say but nvm diedie also much say sth YOU ALL ARE SENIOR-LESS LIAO HAHAHA aye sounds so lame NO MORE CLARALU THE SEXY LADY LE HAHAHA ohohohohohos hao3 liao3 enough already.
Hmm EOYs in two months so I'll be missing in action during this period of time. :D Shall study and mug and be a nerd queen. Ah very scared I cannot graduate. :( If really get retained I want to be in Cynthia and Judy's class next year. Get to be their classmate and sectionmate AGAIN. How exciting. Ehehs my dad's listening to some jazz played by the Gershwin Orchestra or something and I'm rather sure they're playing Ray Charles. Eeyyer brings back bad memories. HAHAS but very amusing the trumpets sound rather uh sexy and alluring and AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAs and the saxophones sound like meat balls rolling down a hill. And I'm listening to LES MISERABLES! (whoa abrupt change of topic) AHH VERY NICE. :D People you must listen to Les Miserables and Spirited Away okays. =) Oh ya Miyazaki's son's film is already out in Japan. If..IF it ever comes to S'pore lets go on a section outing and watch it okays! :D Judy can plan. And I shall watch Grave of the Fireflies with my friends soon. Ah very sad. Cried buckets the last time I watched it. D':
Ahahas I realised the contents of this post is rather uh..random. =.= Thus I shall now blog something that you all will be uh interested in.
I SHALL BLOG ABOUT..THE AMAZING MARIA. :D Please be honoured.
She is my FAVOURITE maid. Maria is such a nice girl. She rocks my socks. She cleans the toilet and keeps the house clean. She uhh has too many talents. My toilet would have stank without her. Oh I DO SO LOVE MARIA. :D

AHHHHH ITS DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING NOW!!!!! :D Omg I love it I love it I love it. Come on everybody lets sing together! Ahahahas I'm so high. So embarrassing. =x *regains composure. Lets just sing softly okay don't need to sing too loud. Shhhh..sing with the music don't rush okay!
:D

I just realised my post doesn't make sense. HAHAS who cares.

Clara Lu