HELLO PEOPLE
We are the awesome beyond awesome SAXOPHONES from Nanyang Concert Band. Stay tune to our blog for more retarded updates. Whooopeee! CHEEEER! COMEEONNN. YESS. THAT'S RIGHT.
Identity!
Eevien
Yunwei
Zelizzel
Yihuang
Clara Lu
Clara Loh
Stephanie
Cynthia
Judy
Jasmine
Choo Yi
Yunxin
Suyi
Jessie
Wanyu
Nicole Kayla Joan* Jane Emily Jiahui Bijou Xinjie Jieying Jiayi
Goals
Get Joan to stop sleeping in band
Get Jiahui to stop sleeping in band
tagboard
Credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Monday, May 19, 2008 @ 8:13 pm
i shall post cause i feel like hehe. why am i so free these days.
excuses? no.1: you're not free. you're just escaping frm homework.
no.2: you've been slacking too much you cant remember when you planned to get back to work.
no.3: you're plain retarded :/
oh gosh. i think i fall under category 3..
hahaa. i'm really bored... music's on the blog hahah too lazy to go search for more songs. and so disney hahah first song tht pops into my tiny weeny head XD
i love holidays. ahahha. especially those over long weekends! yes! slackkkk
i hate my sabbaticals =[[ like i havent said this before but yeahh. gosh. HOW AM I GONNA SURVIVE. wish me luck =[
why are all my thoughts so chomped up.. i think it's my brain. oh wells.
OH DO YOU GUYS KNOW THERE'S LIKE A VIDEO ON YOUTUBE OF A HAMSTER EATING POPCORN ON A PIANO. HAHAHAHAHA. I LAUGHED MY BUTT OFF WHEN I WACTHED.
seriously. youtube is good for destressing (finding excues not to do work)
psst. nanyang's on tv. deng deng DENGGGG. the arena. geez. ooh i remember once like a week ago or sth. THREE CHANNELS HAD NANYANG FEATURED IN IT. DO YOU KNOW HOW SCARY IS THAT.
i was like: -click- ooh channel 5. oh damn. nanyang on arena. BORINGGGG.
-click-let's see channel 8 OH MY GOSH. NANYANG AGAIN ON THE CHINESE SHOW. I CAN DIEEEEE.
-click-some new channel. OMG IS THT NANYANG AGAIN.
it's seriously scary.
I CANNOT BEAR TO SEE OUR SECTION'S BLOG TAGBOARD TO BE IN BLUEEEE. O.O sorry. random thought but yeahh. WE SHOULD GO CHANGE IT.
I'M HUNGRYYYYYYYYYYY NO DINNER YET.. AND IT'S LIKE 8.23 maybe tht's why i'm feeling random. I WANT FOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
sorry. cant help it. yay at least i made it a long post. =]]