Saxy
Saxes!



Saxo Nano
HELLO PEOPLE
We are the awesome beyond awesome SAXOPHONES from Nanyang Concert Band. Stay tune to our blog for more retarded updates. Whooopeee! CHEEEER! COMEEONNN. YESS. THAT'S RIGHT.
bleehh
Wednesday, August 25, 2010 @ 10:48 pm
wheeyo I shall be The Orange One!
Gahh am feeling next to shitty for some reason and dont really feel like doing anything but since you guys are so actively posting and OVERSATURATING OUR BLOG WITH IMAGES FROM A CERTAIN OTHER COUNTRY I felt so xin wei and decided to post too! :D
omg is it like possible to like play the stupid arrangement for OH! and dance acc to it in crazy SNSD style? (unlike the stupid barbie people)
occurs to me that I'm probably not making sense but whatever. you cant argue with me i pwn you :O
I like the Disney/Marvel pic!
but then if we buy an arrangement its only one piece! and then we'll be broke! but then i think maybe we could like all save up and splash on a cool arrangement thingy!
We must get the other sectiony people to blog! force (yes and i mean FORCE) the sec ones to blog! and Emily you poor confused girl you can ask jiahui to blog and fill this thing up with strange anime characters!