JOAN LEONG I AM SLEEPY THIS IS CHILD LABOUR D:
OBVIOUSLY, joantheslwhonowassertsherforceonus forced me to post D:
i am sleepy
my email is being spammed
clarinets hava zai junior called kang hui
which should given our sec1s stalking trainings too
so they will be zai
and beat clarinet juniors in stalker show downs
do i make sense?
jaclyn says i talk funny when i lack sleep. ):
my tama is singing gah
its so hardcore
it's music skills is like, all 999 now
and all it does is sing
and increase it's stress level
forcing me to play gay games with it
with no incentives since the skill points cant increase anymore
and i got another worm as a band member
this is sad.
ITS STILL SINGING. I AM GOING TO STOP EET.
dum thing. it's stress level is like, 30 nao.
school tmr. ):
i will stress everyone and go all EOYs SOON EVERYONE! DDDDDDD:
my email is still being spammed
i am still sleepy
i am done with IH
I shall go sleep
baaaaaaaaaaaaaa.