Saxy
Saxes!



Saxo Nano
HELLO PEOPLE
We are the awesome beyond awesome SAXOPHONES from Nanyang Concert Band. Stay tune to our blog for more retarded updates. Whooopeee! CHEEEER! COMEEONNN. YESS. THAT'S RIGHT.
HIPPY TEACHERS DAAY
Wednesday, September 01, 2010 @ 11:16 am
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!
Okay I realised that was pointless saying it here because none of us are actually teachers. OHOH we could be teachers because we kind of teach the juniors!:D
Okaay nevermind.
Should we do smth for Mr Lim? Like I dont know send him an e-card full of well wishes and happiness and thanking him for being such a pdoajskdjcnlvkjr tutor etc etc etc. woah that sounds troublesome how does one send an e-card anyway:O In fact I bet he's kinda expecting our teacher's day thingaling any moment now and he's waiting apprehensively going all "noow where's my teacher's day present?" or somethingD<
bleh I give up I have no idea. any suggestions?
We can:
  1. Make a card?
  2. Buy a card!
  3. Send an E-CARD!
  4. POST HIM A CARD/LETTER OMGOMG SO FUN I WANNA!
  5. Buy him some saxophoney shit. Or maybe like Handling Your Daughter for Dummies or something.
  6. VISIT HIM I WANNA STEAL HIS INSTRUSS
  7. Do nothing! So far my favourite option. Just that it will like nag on my conscience or something.

You decide!:D

Hoh yeah I'm gonna like collect like $5 for section fund soon coz we need like $18/7 for the passing down thingies and erm. We stick the rest in our gay section fund with has like hat $2.50 in it now?:O

Then we can use the money to revolutionise the filing system or buy random prezzies/ FOOD!:D/quartetty scores (JANE!:D) for ourselvees! yaaay! yeah if anyone has violent objections tell me. if not then START SAVING UP!

And yaay a Bijou has posted! Now we just need to force Jiahui and Xinjie to post!:D

ps. ytd was BLEH.