Saxy
Saxes!



Saxo Nano
HELLO PEOPLE
We are the awesome beyond awesome SAXOPHONES from Nanyang Concert Band. Stay tune to our blog for more retarded updates. Whooopeee! CHEEEER! COMEEONNN. YESS. THAT'S RIGHT.
Thursday, October 28, 2010 @ 9:45 pm
Heeyy dead blog!
I'm sure they are people out there reading this either way! No matter how dead this thing is.

I decided to post in honor of our (pathetic) section talk! I hope you guys took my weird ramblings in a nice and positive light! No meanness was intended.

I'm super tired now I just had a surprise piano lesson. It was very shocking. I was lazing around on my couch when suddenly my piano teacher bursts into the living room and assaults me D:

Anyway to recap the vaguely nice points
Dang I cant remember anything else. Oh well.

Kayla's in Beijing for a SUPER LONG TIME now! Are you all jealous?! BECAUSE I AM VERY JEALOUS

I cant wait to go to Taiwan!