Saxy
Saxes!



Saxo Nano
HELLO PEOPLE
We are the awesome beyond awesome SAXOPHONES from Nanyang Concert Band. Stay tune to our blog for more retarded updates. Whooopeee! CHEEEER! COMEEONNN. YESS. THAT'S RIGHT.
Friday, November 05, 2010 @ 8:33 pm
Heey.

Me again.

Doesnt anyone else blog or anything?! D: I'm so upset. What if no one reads this! Then I'm posting for nothing/talking to myself! D:

Gah whatever you all better post >:( Or i'll turn Moody.

I'm the only moronic Sec 3 in our section who hasn't disappeared to China! D:

Anyway I have came up with a bunch of (useless) steps to learn/chiong Perseus and Flight since you guys are like. Well. Kinda screwed and outta time.

So:

1. Know how it sounds like! Like see where you part fits in the grand scheme of things! Since you all played flight so recently you guys should totally know what you're playing. But you may have forgotten Perseus! So here's a handy link!



Just stare at your score and listen and sing/shout out your parts or something. I don't knowww><

2. Panic. Panicking is very important it gives you a sense of urgency!

3. Play through the thing! Note dynamics articulations blahblhaaahahahahhhhhh

4. Dont keep obsessing over the runs get the rest of the piece right first!

5. Practice those bloody annoying parts that you cant play right!

6. Be a Master of the piece!

7. THEN go running! ie. OBSESS OVER THE RUNS.

WHEN IN TROUBLE:


`Ask a (friendly) senior! Go ask the Sec twos bah they're really free and not in CHINA/TAIWAN
`Email/SMS mee!
`The Internet is your best friend!
`Panic and cry
OHOH
`USE A METRONOME!
`BLOG!

yaay so pleased with myself:D

JIAYOU sec ones!

AND BLOG FOR CRYING OUT LOUD